Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quote from Kaku Singh

I would suggest everyone to contribute to this remarkable success of the family by sending me any newspaper cuttings and photographs,.Especially in my case ,I know the whole story from day one when Parminder and Gurbux started building Mark 1 and started their clips in Daily Nation and East African Standard.I was only nine and remember Pindri and Kugi building the whole body panels of Biondi's AMB and later on had their remarkable article and picture in the East African Standard.I also remember seeing Peter Huth's Lotus Climax ,Robin Houry's Ferrari,Vic Preston's Lotus and several other racing cars' they used work on.They also worked on some world famous rally drivers' cars'.I do remember a lot, and have a lot to share with everyone.So let us all share as much information and as many pictures' we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment